Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Bookshelves!

We have lots of books. There are books everywhere in our apartment. Everywhere. Thanks to Barnes and Noble, we now have a useful and cool way to keep books by the bedside without them cluttering up the nightstand.



They are making me very happy!

By the way, is anyone reading/has read The Road by Cormac McCarthy? It's pretty brutal (brutally good, but I can't stop weeping, and I'm only on page 31). I don't know if I can bear to read it. I guess it's not surprising, but ever since having a child, I just can't bear to read books or watch movies where horrible things happen to parents and/or their children. The 35W bridge collapse gave me enough sleepless nights.

I am really enjoying, however, Annie Dillard's For the Time Being. She's a smart one, that Ms. Dillard.

2 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I could use some of those! Books are taking over our apartment!

femputer said...

Cool! I thought they only had these at 'Design Within Reach' type places.