Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Buy Handmade Pledge: Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage

I took the Buy Handmade Pledge for my Christmas shopping this year. No, it doesn't mean that everyone in my family is getting a potholder or an ashtray made by my 2-year-old. Although, it could happen if any of them end up on the naughty list (you know who you are!!!!!).



It means that I have decided to support fantastic artisans of the highest order like: Mrs. Kwitty! Karen is an amazing sewing artist from Duluth, Minnesota (hooray, Minnesota!). From her Etsy site : "I enjoy the cottage and shabby styles and design things that incorporate those styles." She's pretty amazing.


Check out this little lovely now available in her shop.

It's a sweet book where all you sewing fiends can keep your needles! Love it. Please support handcrafting artists like Mrs. Kwitty this Christmas season! Thanks, Karen, for sharing your beautiful work with us.

Check in tomorrow for an advertising experiment!

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hi Lauren,
I wrote a comment here earlier, but for some reason it isn't showing up?? Anywhooo--I just wanted to thank you for this lovely post and all the nice things you said!! You are very sweet and I am flattered and honored! Thank You Very Much!
Smiles, Karen