OK. I'm pretty in love with this program/service/whatever it is. Maybe I'll ask my mom for an early Christmas present?
- Easy to set up and link accounts. I had no problems linking my checking and savings accounts.
- Great Tech support. I did have a bit of trouble linking my credit card, but Mvelopes tech. support helped me right away. They even have live chat.
- Effortless to track expenses! When I make any purchases with my debit or credit card, they are posted into my Mvelopes account, and I just click and drag them to the appropriate category (groceries, medical, education, etc.). It's always a pain for me to print out bank/credit card statements, and separate all of the entries into different columns and add them up with a calculator. Mvelopes saves me LOTS of time, and I can assess how we're doing on our budget any given day.
- If you don't already have a budget/spending plan, it will still be useful for you, but it may take a few months of spending to figure out what your spending habits are.
- It takes awhile to log in and refresh my accounts, especially with Mozilla. I've had much better luck with Explorer.
- Mvelopes makes me a little too obsessed with the budget. I need to limit myself the number of times to check it in a week! : )