Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Buy Handmade (The Last One!): June None Designs


Heather of Junie None Designs doesn't know it, but she is my cyber BFF. First of all, she tagged me, which made me feel loved. Second, she has a 2-year-old son, too. Third, she lives with her family in a cottage on her parents' farm in California, and I'm pretty jealous of that (I'm quite the outdoors enthusiast). BFFs can be jealous of one another.

She is also my BFF because she makes such beautiful things! Look:

This is her Wasabi Ultra Plush Mini Security Blanket. To me her work is fantastic because:

  • Her designs are simple AND elegant. What a great idea to add those contrasting patch pockets!
  • She uses the most beautiful fabrics: Amy Butler, Alexander Henry, Kaffee Fasset, etc.

Mamas and Daddies, do yourself a favor and get thee to Heather's shop. Do so quickly...the last order date for US orders to arrive by Christmas is Dec. 19!!!! Yikes.

Thank you for Buying Handmade this Christmas, and thank you, BFF!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh gosh, I'm blushing over here. :) Thanks for the beautiful write-up! I'm starting a featured etsian spot on my blog in January and I'm totally featuring your awesome diaper dust!