Sunday, December 9, 2007

Back from Vacation!

Well, we had a really nice week at Grannie and Grandpa Ted's house. Hal slept reasonably well, despite finally learning how to climb out of his crib. I was treated to a haircut, the first in five months!!!!! I need to get out more. Grannie and I had some nice bonding time, and I had a break from too much "computering." It was pretty swell.

I have lots of great things coming up this week:
  • Grannie helped me make really cute Christmas stockings!

  • A post on my love affair with children's literature.

  • Sneak peek of some things on which Sandy and I are working.

  • My BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
  • Met Opera in HD on Saturday...I totally can't wait.
In the meantime, enjoy this photo! It is a 10-year-old cookie ornament my son tried to eat within 3 minutes of arrival at Grannie's house. Oh, the humanity!

No comments: