Thursday, July 10, 2008

Don't Try This at Home

My husband and I have started the 100 push up challenge. It's hard. Basically, we're following this training program for 6 weeks, and at the end, we do 100 push ups...in a row...no breaks.

For example, yesterday I did 5 sets of push ups: 12, 12, 10, 10, and then as many as you can (I did 13).

I'm giving it a shot, because I miss my sleek lovely abs, and push-ups are great for said abs.

What I could really use is a 100 butt push ups challenge. Maybe I should do 100 plies a day for the next six weeks. Maybe I will!

Wish me luck!

P.S.Hippo 10-year animalversary, honey! It's the year of the bunny, I think.

5 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Ow--100 push ups? lol I would be happy to do 5! Good luck with your program, it's cool that you and your hubby are both doing it, that makes it a little easier and more fun! Sadly, my hub has a very physical job so has no desire or need to get on an exercise program with me. We are like Jack Sprat and his wife over here, lol--my hub is thin and very strong and I am just the opposite! I wish you good luck!

Smiles, Karen

Brightmyer said...

Wow - I'm doing a lot of challenges right now, but I'm not sure about this one. At the present I can probably do - maybe 2, before collapsing in a heap. Can I do push-ups from my computer chair? I'm guessing - no .....

Good luck!

Tizzalicious said...

oooh, good luck with that!

Heather said...

Haha - I am SO going to put myself on a 100 butt push-ups challenge after this baby is born. :)

Seamus said...

Happy 10th to you two!