Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tutorial Time!


Well, we've been working like crazy on a new project. It's a tutorial on how to make one of our origami scrapbooks. We just launched it last night, and I am super excited! Find it here.

It was really challenging: photographing, editing, photographing some more, editing some more, writing comprehensive and clear instructions, etc. I wanted it to be appealing visually, so I studied lots of old Living magazines, to see how they presented DIY projects. I think it looks fantastic! Hooray.

As a special celebration, anyone who mentions "BLOG" in the "message to seller" box at checkout will receive $3.00 off the price of the tutorial. Just wait for a revised invoice from me. Thank you!

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Cool. Sounds like you put a lot of thought into this project.

Your blog is lovely, btw

Nichole said...

What an awesome idea!

Jenna Lou said...

Congrats!! I know the feeling of finally finishing a project like this :D

It looks great!

femputer said...

I've been adding some tutorials to my blog and it's tough to make the photos informative and appealing. Yours look awesome! What a good idea to check out some magazines first.